309 Cherokee Denver, CO 80223

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Middle Sized Rental Office

 
 




This office is currently fully rented by two psychotherapists:
 
(Both are on a month-to-month lease). The cost for rent per month is $495 with wi-fi and utilities included. Renter's insurance is required by the tenant, as is a professional licensure. 

This office has had a slow turnover, with past tenants generally staying for an average of 2-6 years. The renters have included  massage therapists, an acupuncturist, and a psychologist. Below is the decor of Jennifer DeVault, LPC  the current tenant:


 

This is how it looked when occupied by a massage therapist:

The office is L-shaped, and just beyond the archway is another room measuring 8'8" x 12'4". This area is perfect for a massage table.

About Me

My photo
I am a psychotherapist (now retired) and photographer. When in college I wanted to be a cultural anthropologist, but I couldn't figure out how to do fieldwork in some remote part of the world with a wife and small daughter. So I changed my major to Sociology. I eventually became a clinical social worker. I burnt out on that field in my mid-thirties, and went to art school in commercial photography. However, in the end the best balance proved to be as a private practice psychotherapist, with photography as an avocation. This eventually synthesized with my original interest in indigenous cultures around the world (I've been to 47 countries) photographing people for a project called "One Planet -- One People". My other photographic interest is wildlife, and I have been on a dozen African safaris, as well as Yellowstone in every season, and Alaska to photograph brown bears. My reasons are similar to photographing indigenous people: the ecosystem is collapsing and much of the wildlife I witness now may soon be gone. I have now come full circle, building a photo studio on Whidbey Island offering professional portraiture, and working on a photo book project.